- Let your physician know about your Yoga practice.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early to take the time to settle in.
- Inform your Yoga instructor of any health changes before class begins.
- Bring a yoga mat.
- Bring a blanket if you tend to get cold during deep relaxation.
- Try not to eat for a couple of hours before class.
- Refrain from wearing strong perfume and big jewelry.
- If you need to leave early, make sure to do so before deep relaxation.
- Advanced payment is required.
- Classes are not transferable to another person.
- Private classes and workshops are not options for make-up classes.
- Credits are only given for exceptional reasons such as long hospitalization.
- No refunds except when requested before the beginning of the session.